The process really is simple and goes as follows:
- You add which items you would like to buy to your basket (Don’t worry, we only take money from you when your item is in stock and is ready to dispatch. Otherwise, we contact you with a part order and an E.T.A of the balance).
- A member of our team will contact you by email or telephone to provide product price and any associated delivery charges.
- You pay using your credit/debit card over the telephone or on account if you hold an account with us.
- You will receive an email to confirm the transaction (your credit details are never transferred through the internet)
- We dispatch your item to you.
(Important note: customers using switch/maestro should supply a “Start/Issue date” and an “Issue Number” for the card where applicable, as well as your card number and expiry date.